Authentic. Joyful. Peaceful. Empowered.
This is your birthright.
- Do you long to feel fully alive and comfortable in your body?
- Do you seek deeper connection with yourself and with those you love (and who love you)?
- Do you crave ease and flow in your daily routines?
- Do you yearn for a quiet mind, focused attention, presence and productivity?
- Do you seek empowered expression of your creativity and leadership?
- Do you crave deep peace in your everyday life that you often find only in nature?
Movement for Life connects you with the wisdom of your body and the nourishing rhythms and cycles of nature – for healing, wholeness, and conscious transformation.
~ Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen
Move through the seasons of your life at any stage of development with wholeness and harmony of body, mind and spirit.
“Stacey facilitates going very deeply into one’s own core, into the center pulse, which holds all of this rich, undiluted life… the material was very personal and profound, and the levels that were touched through this process were quite expansive… I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone who is interested in exploring more about self, community, nature, and our profound interconnectedness to one another.” ~ Emily
Welcome to Movement for Life!
Here you will find a pathway to your own transformation. I am here to guide you; please have a look at my offerings, and reach out to connect with me if you want to take the next step to creating the Authentic, Joyful, Peaceful, Empowered life you desire.
- Embodying Sacred Ground somatic bodywork & education;
- NatureDance classes and workshops;
- Women’s Nature Ways retreats;
- and musings on the intimate relationship between somatic movement, nature connection and embodied living.
~ Stacey Hinden